When the gym seems intimidating or impossible to get to, home workouts reign supreme. And guess what? You don’t need a fancy gym, studio, or even a bunch of equipment. Even better? You don’t even have to put on real clothes. Do any of these workouts in your PJs — we dare ya. No matter what you’re in the mood for, there’s a mood-boosting, energy-lifting, empowering workout for you to do — and they’re all free.
- Dance cardio. Try an at-home dance with The Fitness Marshall or Body by Simone!
- Zumba. Give your dance time a Latin edge with fun Zumba routines.
- Tabata. Keep your Tabata routine to four minutes, or try a 30-minute Tabata exercise to keep the intensity up and burn tons of calories.
- Bodyweight routines. Try a printable no-equipment workout like this quick ab workout or a total-body 20-minute workout.
- HIIT. Like Tabata, you can do tons of HIIT routines at home from your bedroom, living room, or home gym if you have one. Squeeze in a quick 10-minute routine or double it with a 20-minute HIIT sesh.
- Mat Pilates. From the series of five to a four-minute tone-up to a 30-minute Pilates burner workout, mat Piates is an excellent way to lengthen, lean, and burn calories.
- At-home “Megaformer.” There are Megaformer moves you can do at home if you use paper plates, slider discs, or even towels on hardwood. Try this four-move at-home workout for legs and abs.
- Class FitSugar videos. They’re free, they’re seemingly infinite, and you can do all of them from the comfort of your own home. Try any of the Class FitSugar videos to get in shape without changing out of your pajamas.
- At-home boxing. No heavy bag needed for shadow boxing and kickboxing routines.
- Yoga. Namaste at home? Yes. We’ve got tons of yoga flows and sequences for you to choose from so you can Zen out and build strength wherever you are.
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sheila Gim