We did a double take when we saw Reese’s Crunchy Cookie Cups. Peanut butter cups stuffed with cookie crumbs? Those are a few of our favorite things! We decided we had to take it to the next level and supersize this beautiful creation. Behold, a 10-inch peanut butter cup packed with mini Oreo cookies. You’re welcome.
- 7 cups milk chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups mini Oreo cookie sandwiches
- Special tools:
- 10-inch tart pan
- Wrap the bottom of a 10-inch tart pan in plastic wrap to prevent chocolate from leaking out. Pour about 3 cups of melted chocolate into the pan, spreading it to coat the bottom and the sides of the pan. Be careful not to leave any thin spots in this chocolate shell layer. Place the pan in the freezer for a few minutes to harden.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and powdered sugar and fold in the mini cookie sandwiches.
- Scoop the peanut butter mix into the tart pan, spreading it to the sides and smoothing out the top. Pour the rest of melted chocolate on top, smoothing it out and spreading it to the sides. Freeze again until the chocolate layer has hardened.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 1 large peanut butter cup
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Hiroyuki Haga