Is it too early to get excited for Halloween? We think not. Luckily for us, Disneyland is already planning to make this year another one park-goers won’t forget. At D23, Disney announced its Disneyland Halloween Time dates for 2017, so mark your calendars.
Starting September 15, the resort will begin the fun festivities. Mickey’s Halloween Party will run on select nights from September 20 through October 31. Check out the exciting details ahead!
Here’s what to look forward to at Disney California Adventure:
- Oogie Boogie will beckon guests through the main entrance and thousands of bats will cover the night sky.
- Headless Horseman statue’s “menacing presence” will be on Buena Vista Street.
- Swarms of black bats will coil around Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower.
- Radiator Springs will transform into Radiator Screams, with a Happy Hallo-theme all over Cars Land!
- Cars characters will strike a pose in hilarious Halloween costumes.
- Guests can go for a “spell-binding” spin on Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree — both will be decked out with new holiday-themed music and decor.
Halloween Happenings at Disneyland Park:
- Haunted Mansion Holiday will return!
- Guests can take a “fright flight” into the unknown while dodging monsters and creepy phantasms on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy!
- One-of-a-kind hand-carved pumpkins will be displayed on Main Street for the USA Pumpkin Festival.
- Guests can experience a traditional Dia de los Muertos skeleton display, face painting, and deliciously spirited Mexican treats in Frontierland.
- Guests of the Disneyland Resort Hotel can order an In-Room Celebration full of “startling surprises, gory goodies, and tomb-tastic treats.”
- Park-goers can take Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour, a “chills-n-thrills adventure” through Disneyland Park (separate admission charges apply).