Oh how good it is to be a Prime member right now. Amazon’s third annual Prime Day officially kicks off July 11 with deals (beginning now!) leading up to the event each day. This year, Prime members will have 30 hours to shop instead of the usual 24 given previously. And don’t worry if you’re unable to log on at 6 p.m. PT on July 10 when the sale begins; new deals will be offered as often as every five minutes. If you’re not a member, you can still participate in Amazon’s biggest Prime Day yet by starting your free Prime trial anytime before or on July 11. See what to expect!
New This Year
- 30 hours to shop: Prime Day will launch at 6 p.m. PT on Monday, July 10, going into Prime Day on July 11.
- Organized deals: You’ll be able to easily find items you’re interested in with more than 20 most-shopped-for themes from pet-lovers to artists.
- Voice shopping: Enjoy even more Alexa-exclusive deals with an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Snow, Amazon Tap, Fire TV, or Fire tablet.
- Keep an eye on deals: With the Amazon app, you can preview deals early, track, and shop on the go.
- Amazon Global Store: Prime members in China and Mexico will have access to both local deals and select deals from other countries.
- Amazon’s Big TV deal: Amazon is planning one of its largest TV deals in history with more inventory than ever before, but expect things to fly off the shelves quickly.
What You Can Enjoy Now
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members can enjoy four months of the full catalog on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs, for just 99 cents.
- Prime Video: Get $10 to shop on Amazon.com anytime on or before Prime Day when you stream a video included in Prime for the first time on your TV.
- Kindle Unlimited: Save up to 40 percent on a Kindle Unlimited membership, which offers unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device.
- Everyday essentials: Save up to 35 percent with onsite coupons on select food and household items in Prime Pantry.